The server rules are the general guidelines our players are expected to
abide by. Rules are enforced at the discretion of the moderators with the
goal of maintaining a fun, fair and friendly server. Please report negative behaviour you encounter on the server in a ticket on the ROXBOT discord or by email.
Respect Each Other (Moderator Action: Warn/Mute)
No sexism, racism, or hate speech. Do not harrass other players excessively.
Constant abuse or attitudes that negatively affect the ROXBOT community
are considered toxic behaviour.
- Persistent Harassment/Bullying (Moderator Action: Mute/Ban)
- Toxic Behaviour (Moderator Action: Mute/Ban)
- Predator Behaviour (Moderator Action: Ban)
- Threats (Moderator Action: Mute/Ban)
Cheats/Hacks/Exploits (Moderator Action: Ban)
Do not use exploits or modifications to give yourself an unfair advantage. This includes,
but is not limited to: Kill Aura/Forcefield, Aimbot,
Flying/Speed, GodMode, Fast Heal, Anti-Knockback, Auto-clickers, Phasing, Glitching
Spam & Advertising (Moderator Action: Mute/Ban)
Repeatedly sending the same message or jibberish to chat. This includes linking to another server
or website more than once every 5 minutes. Mentioning a server is fine, however, advertising a server
for the express purpose of drawing players away from ROXBOT can result in a mute or ban.
- Chat flooding
- Advertising any paid service or account selling
- Advertising other servers
Staff Impersonation (Moderator Action: Warn/Mute)
Misrepresenting yourself as an admin or moderator is not allowed.
Ban Evasion (Moderator Action: Ban)
If you have been banned you are expected to stay banned. Joining on alt accounts will only result
in another banned account (typically for a longer duration then the first ban).
Personal Information & Personal Attacks (Moderator Action: Ban)
ROXBOT has zero-tolerance for the sharing of personal information of other players this can include:
Personal attacks directed at another player that involve their life outside of the game will not be tolerated. Association with anyone violating this rule may result in a ban (decided on a case-by-case basis).
- Disclosing personal information (name, age, location, employment) of a player or their family.
- Sharing pictures of another player or their family without permission.
- Referring to another player by name without permission.